· The chefs’ kitchen was designed for functionality as well as beauty, featuring a butler’s pantry, Wolf 8 burner stove with built in grill and double oven and a 30-cubic foot KitchenAid stainless refrigerator. You will be able to cook and entertain in this beautiful kitchen.
· Fishermen and water sportsmen will love the location, silky smooth water and immediate access to the gulf make it ideal for both. You have direct access to intercostal waters, Tampa Bay and the Gulf.
· The dock has water and electricity for ultra-convenience, you can clean your catch of the day or wash the boat right at your dock.
· A 12-foot-deep swimming pool is perfect if you want to add a diving board or practice scuba diving right in your back yard.
· The outdoor living areas are a great spot to enjoy the stunning Florida sunsets. The outdoor kitchen featuring stainless cabinets, sink and grill make outdoor entertaining convenient and enjoyable. Electric hookups are in place if the new owner wants to install a custom bar. Bring the fish you caught from the dock right to the grill, talk about fresh fish!
· An outdoor kitchen, bocce ball court, pool, bathroom accessible only from the pool area and several living areas can entertain many guests without the need to even enter the house. Alternatively, you can open all the doors and create a seamless flow in and out.
· The office/study is masterfully crafted with plenty of built in storage space for your library or décor. The lush wood ceiling and floor look amazing. Imagine working from home in such a elegant office. The office has an attached half bath.
· The stunning foyer leads into a great room with unobstructed views straight to the Gulf. Wet bar hookups and enough space for a pool table, grand piano and sitting space your guests make this the perfect area to entertain. Open all the doors and expand the space to include the outdoor living areas. Admire the classic architecture and attention to detail that went into this area of your new house.
· The Master bedroom features a luxurious sitting area with artwork that was painstakingly painted over nine months. No expense was spared. Walking into this room will remind you of European architecture. These painted arched ceilings are a true work of art.
· The beautiful architecture and style carry through to the master bath. Every modern convenience you could ever want are in this bathroom. A spacious layout holds the JACUSI BATH TUB, toilet, bidet, walk in shower, sauna\steam room, his and her vanity and sinks. Lavish fixtures adorned the master bathroom.
· Large guest suites with attached bathrooms and studies are perfect for family, guests baby room with rocking space. Alternatively, the rooms can be setup as a large living room or as a bedroom with an attached living room and bathroom.
· The attached garage boasts 14-foot ceilings in case the buyer collects cars. You could easily install a car lift and double the number of cars the garage can hold.
· Location Location Location: Eckerd College is 1.9 miles away, Access to 275 and US 19 are only 2.4 Miles away, Saint Pete Beach and Gulf Boulevard are only 3 miles away allowing easy access to all beaches, Downtown St. Petersburg and Tropicana field are only 7 Miles away, a 10 min Uber ride and you are home. Clearwater Beach and Tampa are only 30 Miles away, Sarasota is 35 Miles away. Talk about convenience.
· The kitchen/dining area of the home has great fung shui. The flow from the dining room to the kitchen and living room are seamless. Open the doors to the outdoor living area and increase the flow even more. The kitchen layout has the chef in mind without sacrificing flow and livability.